anti-aging facial treatment
Enjoy youthful, beautiful, glowing skin! An Enzyme Exfoliation is followed by a infusion of Vitamins A, E, C, D3, Peptides, Amino Acids and minerals providing deep nutrient delivery. Hyaluronic Line Filler Serum is infused to fill in lines and activate cell energy. LED Light Therapy repairs and rebuilds collagen and elastin, increases circulation, heals redness and brings down inflammation in the skin which is great for mature and aging skin.
$140 | 45 minutes
skin rx facelift facial
This comprehensive customized six-step treatment including microcurrent ( think pilates for your face) is practically designed for a megawatt red carpet event! Perfect to have the day before your big event or even one week prior. This is a treatment you can repeat every 4-6 weeks. Microcurrent is a safe, effective, non-invasive and non-surgical facial sculpting treatment. It can lift, sculpt, and tighten any party of your face and body. It can even lighten acne scarring and rosacea. This has NO downtime at all, except perhaps an hour nap while you're in treatment.
$275 | 70 Minutes
collagen induction therapy
This treatment helps create natural collagen reproduction without downtime and pain to treat wrinkles, fine lines, acne, scarring, large pores, stretch marks, and more. Think of erasing those pesky and stubborn under eye wrinkles.
- Skin RX will remove any makeup before treatment.
- Since a topical numbing cream is applied before the treatment it is not painful. We want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible.
- During the treatment we will use whichever serums are the most appropriate. This promotes skin firmness, elasticity, and tone.
- Fine lines and wrinkles diminish over time, and skin looks and feels brighter, more luminous, and healthy.
- This treatment is helping to stimulate production of your own Collagen which can take up to 4-5 weeks. Treatments can be repeated every 4-6 weeks.
- You must have post products (including an approved sunscreen) to use that evening and day after to ensure the best outcome.
- You may apply makeup after 4 hours.
$900 for 3 sessions | $1,500 for 6 sessions
skin rx custom mid-depth peel
This peel offers rejuvenating effects with minimal down time. Includes post-peel treatment and products. You will need to be an established client to book this treatment so we can prep the skin. The benefits are:
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Improves the texture of sun-damaged skin
Brightens your complexion
Minimize pore size
Balances skin pigmentation
Diminishes some types of acne scars
A Post Peel Facial is included one week after to heal the skin. Since a layer of skin has been removed, now is the most beneficial time to apply healing ingredients. During this facial applications of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes will be applied.
$240 | 30 Minutes
This treatment is also known as dermaplaning. Smooth away that dull skin and benefit from temporarily removing peach fuzz as well. Includes an organic enzyme to exfoliate extra dead skin away, serum application and mask. LED light is optional.
$120 | 45 minutes
skin rx signature facial treatment
This is an excellent relaxing and customized skin rejuvenation with gentle exfoliation. Often used alone for a deep-cleansing treatment or with certain acids to promote exfoliation. Includes extractions if needed and mask treatment. Balances, strengthens and hydrates skin.
- No downtime. Makeup may be applied after visit.
- This treatment is recommended every 4-6 weeks.
- Will you break out after? Sometimes. It is important to know that if you do break out after receiving a facial it is not the facial that actually caused the breakout. The sebum was already there under the surface of your skin but after exfoliating your skin during the facial, it is possible to have the bacteria come to the surface quicker after receiving a facial. This doesn't usually happen, but it can. This is why if you are planning on a getting a facial for a special event or photo shoot it is best to come 7-10 days before the day of the event as this will ensure that your skin will be at its absolute best on your special day.
$105 | 45 Minutes
A highly effective yet gentle cryosurgical treatment for age spots, sun spots, and skin tags. CryoClear® uses compressed carbon dioxide (CO2) to treat a variety of epidermal (exposed) skin indications. Whether used as a stand-alone treatment, or in addition to a chemical peel or micro-needling treatment to treat stubborn dark spots on the hands, face and neck, CryoClear® offers a better, faster cryotherapy solution with significant benefits.
$100 for 1 spot | $75 ea for 2 spots | $50 ea for 3 spots or more
Want smoother, softer, retexturized skin but short on time? This advanced, ultimate-strength ‘quick peel’ contains potent acids and enzymes, to provide a powerful peeling of dulling surface cells in just 30 minutes! It’s the fastest way to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and younger looking. No downtime either! Must be off any prescription RetinA for 10 days.
$120 | 30 minutes
organic custom facial treatment
This is a custom tailored facial using Eminence Organic Skincare. This is a perfect and safe option for pregnant women or nursing Moms concerned with harmful ingredients.
$140 | 45 minutes
custom blended corrective peel
This is a treatment designed for significant correction with the use of custom blends of acid peels. These custom-blended acid peels are formulated by Roxanne based on your unique concerns and needs at each treatment session. This treatment helps:
- Mild to moderate acne and reduce blemishes
- Improving overall tone, texture and hydration in skin
- Uneven skin tone (sun damage, age spots, melasma)
Wrinkles and fine lines
Reduce pore size
You may be slightly pink after for a couple hours. Makeup can be worn after to cover any pinkness. Physical peeling is not always expected. Whether or not visible peeling occurs you can expect great results. You may have light flaking in certain areas or none at all. The frequency of these treatments depends on your skin and will be discussed during consultation. Typically anywhere from 2 weeks-4 weeks apart.