Special Opening Announcement
Special Opening Announcement
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you. At this time we are opening in phases to ensure safety for all. Please note, these phases may change at any moment and we will update you accordingly.
Based on recent guidance from local officials in Texas, we are happy to announce we’ll be reopening our Southlake location on Monday, May 11th. Leigh Reese, our NP on staff is available for botox/filler and medical consults. At this time, Roxanne will be our only service provider in Southlake. If you have an upcoming appointment we will contact you with an option to schedule with Roxanne immediately. We will be sure to prioritize your appointment with your regular service provider once they return to work.
Thank you for all of your support during this time of clinic closures and shelter in place orders. Your messages and online orders have been wonderful reminders of how amazing our community is, and we are excited to welcome you back to SkinRX.
To schedule an appointment in Southlake or Dallas or reschedule an existing appointment with another provider, please call us at (817) 410-1415 or click here to book online. We look forward to seeing you soon for all of your favorite treatments.
To ensure the highest quality of care during your appointment, we follow the most stringent guidelines recommended by state health authorities and national medical societies regarding health and hygiene protocols.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit SKINRX:
Curbside pickup is available for products! Please call the clinic in advance at (817) 410-1415 or place online here.
Before your appointment:
- If you aren’t feeling well, please reschedule your appointment with us.
- We’ll reach out to confirm your appointment, conduct a health pre-screening and answer your questions.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for our safety screening measures. If this does not work for your schedule, we may need to reschedule your appointment as our appointment times are carefully managed and staggered.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment. Just let us know if you need a mask.
- We can’t allow anyone in the clinic without an appointment, so please do not bring any family members or other guests to your appointment.
- You’ll check in with us outside of the clinic. Look for one of our staff to greet you.
- We’ll take your temperature and conduct a brief health screening at check-in.
- After your check-in, we ask that you return to your car or wait outside of the clinic to support social distancing.
- We will text you when your provider is ready and escort you directly to your treatment room.
- Your provider will guide you on when to take off and put on your mask.
- After your appointment, our staff can help you with products from our retail area.
Some other things you might notice:
- We’ll be wearing masks, gloves and eye protection for everyone’s safety.
- We are sanitizing between every client – this includes our treatment rooms, restrooms, front desk and retail areas.
- We’ve swapped some of our linens, sheets and protective covers in the treatment rooms to be even more hygenic.
- We are keeping it minimal – so you’ll see we’ve paused on our product testers and complimentary refreshments.
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing inside our clinic common areas.
As a medical facility under the guidance of a Medical Director, your health and safety is always our #1 priority. Our clinics follow the highest health and hygiene protocols at all times – including thorough sanitization of all common spaces throughout the day and of treatment rooms between every appointment.
We’ve also put some new measures in place for your next visit to SkinRX:
- Regular health screenings for all our staff and practitioners.
- Thorough sanitization of our clinic every 30 minutes and in-between each client visit, (including staggering) treatment rooms, front desk, retail area, waiting area, restrooms and staff-only areas.
We look forward to taking great care of you soon!